Friday, March 19, 2010

Enjoying the Sunshine with JB

It has been so, so beautiful in northeast Ohio the past few days. My husband, Ken, got out the patio furniture because he knows I’ve been wanting to go sit outside and enjoy the fresh air. Then he emailed me and told me to do just that. Be sure to get outside and soak up some sun, he advised. That’s an easy request to fulfill.

So yesterday and today I went out and sat with Jeffrey Bob for a while. You remember JB, right (from a posting last fall)? He doesn’t have all his hair, er, um, leaves yet, but he will. Just give him a few weeks. He will.




The best part about Jeffrey Bob? He’s like Ken - he doesn’t care that the office is still in total disarray! Just like Ken, that tree never complains. If you read my last post you know that I’m working on reorganizing our home office. Well let me tell you, I got into more than I bargained for with this one! We need more people like Ken and trees like JB in our lives, that’s all I’m saying. Then, if we weren’t so hard on ourselves, we’d really be ok.

Wherever you are I hope you're enjoying some sunshine and that you have people/and or others in your life to help make your journey more enjoyable along the way.

Well, I have procrastinated long enough. It’s time to go back to those filing cabinets. See ya later, JB.

No comments: